Monday, June 4, 2012

My First House!

It's actually happening... I'm going to be moving into my first house! I'm in shock. My boyfriend and I have gotten permission to move into his mom's old, dilapidated house. It has busted out windows and doors, the cieling in the master bedroom is caving in, it's infested with cockroaches, and has a pool that has over the years become a swamp. To most people, the house may look like a hopeless wreck, but to me it's a castle. :) My castle.

The house made it through hurricane Katrina and multiple burglaries but is still in great shape. Nick and I are going to fix up the house and make it our own. Guess who is in charge of all the deco!? ME!!! It's a dream come true. Sure, I have NO money whatsoever and I'm behind on a few of my bills, but this is an opportunity I thought I'd never get! The entire house is going to have one Disney theme after another, with a hidden Mickey in each room and kid-friendly design out the wazoo. haha!

I plan on starting the house tonight, actually. We are going to take pictures of the chaos before, during, and after. I'll be posting the pictures as we go... Most likely on this blog and one other. I'll keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment