Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Career Path

I think I've finally decided on what career to pursue! :)


I wanna be a mommy super super bad, but my boyfriend and I aren't even close to being ready for a little blessing, and I really want to work with/for children. So I figured, why not and Ultrasound Technician!?

That way, I am guaranteed a great salary (If I can find a job after I graduate), I get to work with mommies and little babies, and I will know what to expect once my eggo is preggo!

I've been doing a lot of research, and I'm hoping by this time next year I will be starting classes at school about half an hour away from where I work. :) My boyfriend is starting school soon to become an X-Ray technician, or something similar, so hopefully we'll carpool together!

No comments:

Post a Comment